- Thank You Carolina Family ChiropracticJanuary 15, 2019 - 8:10 pm
- Thank You ADFA Nutcracker BenefitJanuary 15, 2019 - 8:08 pm
- Bet on Blakeney Charity Event Set for September 15August 17, 2018 - 1:03 pm
- Greg Pearce Named to Ace & TJ’s Grin Kids Board of DirectorsMay 30, 2018 - 1:53 pm
- Ace & TJ’s Grin 2nd Annual Karting for Kids is Back!January 25, 2018 - 2:44 pm
- Smashburger Park Rd Presents CheckDecember 6, 2017 - 6:31 pm
- Giving Tuesday Results are Here!December 6, 2017 - 6:00 pm
- Grin Kids Are Ready to Make Lasting MemoriesSeptember 19, 2017 - 8:02 pm
- Breakfast with Santa is a Huge SuccessDecember 6, 2017 - 5:55 pm
What a way to kick off the holiday season! Breakfast with Santa sponsored by Aaron’s Inc. and Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery was an amazing success. Huge thank you to Choice Photo Studios for capturing some amazing smiles from all of our kiddos. Our plush animals were a big hit given out by Chance from PetSmart Charities. Thank you Sharp Business Systems & Channel 961 for […]
- 2nd annual 100 hole challenge at Northstone!May 9, 2017 - 1:59 pm
Thank you to everyone who came out and supported the Charlotte Golfers Charity 2nd annual 100 hole challenge at Northstone!
- Ballas Chiropractic Supports Ace & TJ’s Grin KidsApril 6, 2017 - 1:03 pm
Ballas Chiropractic once again spent the past year supporting Ace & TJ’s Grin Kids through their office in Huntersville, NC. Huge shout out to the entire staff who have continued make dreams come true for Grin Kids throughout the last few years!
- Jersey Mike’s Day of GivingMarch 28, 2017 - 7:28 pm
- Eveson and Stutzman Round Out BoardMarch 31, 2017 - 3:39 pm
- Abbie McDade Named to Ace & TJ’s Grin Kids Board of DirectorsMarch 10, 2017 - 8:34 pm
- Thank You Myer’s Park High School DECAJanuary 31, 2017 - 5:06 pm
We are so thankful to the Myer’s Park High School DECA for allowing us to be the beneficiaries of their Grin to Green golf tournament. The tournament was part of a larger project they will be entering in a national competition. We wish them luck, and can’t wait to hear how wonderful they did!