Join us for a day full of non-stop racing action in this unique endurance charity karting challenge, hosted by syndicated iHeart radio personalities Ace & TJ and their guests.
Each karting team should consist of 2-7 drivers, with a minimum of 7 required driver changes throughout each heat race and final.
Each team will receive 45 minutes of practice/qualifying time prior to racing. The Final will consist of 90 minutes of continuous racing action. The team with the most completed laps at the end of 90 minutes wins!
Each Team Reservation Includes:
- 45 minutes of practice and qualifying.
- 90 minutes of racing action.
- Dinner provided by a local Charlotte eatery.
- 2-7 drivers per team.
- $650.00 entry fee per team.
- 3:00 pm – Pre-practice 8 minute sessions will be available. ($25 donation per session)
- This is an open practice and you need not be part of a team to participate.
- 4:30 pm – Driver’s Meeting
- 5:00 pm – 45 minutes of practice and qualifying
- 5:45 pm – Dinner and a word from Ace, TJ and a very special Grin Kid Family
- 7:00 pm – 90 minutes of racing action
- 8:45 pm – Victory Lane ceremonies
- Karting for Kids will be held rain or shine
- Drivers must be 16 years or older to participate
- Close-toed shoes only while driving
- GoPro will provide helmet and neck brace
- We will auction off the top-3 qualifying karts prior to the race
Fun Fundraising Facts:
- Teams will be able to fundraise to “Buy Laps Up” for their team!
- The karting version of mulligans
- Each team will be able to fundraise in order to purchase additional laps for themselves and their team ($25 per lap or 5 laps for $100)
- These links have already been created and emailed to team captains. If you have any questions or need help with your page, please contact Lizz@grinkids.org